Monday, December 17, 2012

Where are the Swordfish Islands Specific Posts

When I focus on things... I focus on them. Swordfish Islands has been taking a back seat recently because I'm getting married on Friday. I figured that it'd be best to hedge my bets and tie it to the end of the world.

Yep. In a cave on the Solstice. Followed by a bonfire and fire dancers!

Then again, if the world really does it, I figure that it would be best spent having a party with family and friends!

We've done everything ourselves, from writing the ceremony to picking the location, to scheduling the fire dancers, to building seating out of pallets. So Swordfish Islands has slipped slightly.

Progress continues. So for the 20-30 of you that check out these posts, just keep watching this space. Safari is still busy making wonderful art. Wintergreen's still writing up the monsters. The Diviner's still writing up characters.

We had a trial run of some stickers of the Hot Springs Island logo, and they looked amazing.

2013 is going to be glorious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment